Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday - Seriously?!?

Three day weekends are great, but with my job, and my dreaded boss, its just a short week in which I must do 5 days worth of work. Its almost not worth it.

But man was it a nice weekend! I have a post in the works about Saturday night. Suffice to say, it was fab.

I almost don't want to write it out loud, but work is going fairly well. Must be my new red peep toes with the 3 inch heels.

S. and Z. are excited about the end of the school year. The plans are made and the parties are just about on. Thank goodness the planning and fund raising are over. I spent a lot of time on the pre-k stuff. The caps and tassels were delivered yesterday. The kids will really look cute.

Things are just going along. Its kinda nice. Wonder how long it will last :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment