Sunday, May 1, 2011

If I Had Known

If I had known that buying new towels for Tinkerbell and Iron Man would motivate them to actually *want* to bath, I would have bought new towels months ago.

Needless to say, they aren't enthusiastic about bath time. But today it meant they could use their brand new towels from Pottery Barn Kids!

I am no spend-thrift. I would never, in my wildest dreams, decide that Pottery Barn Kids is a good place to buy anything - actually I wouldn't say that about Pottery Barn either. Yeah, their stuff is gorgeous, but at the prices they charge, I could buy out most of the home and kitchen section of my fancy new gigantic Target half a mile from my house! I'd have so much stuff I'd need another apartment just to store it all.

But, we've had there gift cards to the place, so... when school started last year we took the gift cards to the store and got the kids fancy backpacks and matching lunch boxes. They were gorgeous. But after 3 weeks they were falling apart. We returned them. So now we are going with the towels. I will wash them several times in the next couple of weeks to ensure that their craftsmanship is not so shoddy, because if it is I will return them.

Speaking of shoddy... Did I tell you what happened to my tea pot the other day? No? You gotta hear this...

So we had two really nice, large tea pots...

You know what? Its getting late. I'll tell you about the tea pots tomorrow. I gotta go to bed. The thing about Sunday night is I get this second wind around 4PM on Sunday afternoons and I just can't wind down and wrap things up at a decent hour.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment