Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Weeks Ago Tomorrow

Two weeks ago tomorrow I clicked on a picture on my contacts page of my flickr account. What I saw reached out from my computer screen and squeezed my heart so hard my tears began to flow and they just won't stop.

I didn't know the child. I don't really even know his Grandmother, whose picture I clicked. She was one of my first contacts because she takes lovey pictures of her garden.

Anyway, I didn't know this beautiful little boy, but I feel his loss as if he were my own child. I think about him all the time. I weep for him daily. I imagine how empty his mother must feel. Its killing me. I miss him so much and feel so deprived that I never had a change to get to know him.

I don't know why this child has so completely gripped me.

I am sorry that he is gone and hope that his spirit is free and happy beyond this world of pain and suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment