There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Plain Creepy

This night has finally arrived. The much anticipated 10 hour visit is upon us! My BIL is on a layover on his way to Tokyo. The kids are over the moon happy to see him. We had a great time just chatting. He's a good-hearted soul.

But... We drove up to the airport and out to the Cell Phone Parking area. As I drove through the lot I saw a large white van that appeared to be re-inforced such that no one would be able to get out of the windows. And printed on the side of the van was:

Prisoner Extradition Van. Stay Back.

I locked the doors to my car immediately! I could see through the mesh that there were people in the van wearing orange jump suites. S wanted to know why I locked the doors and why I would not let her unbuckle her seat belt.

I told her the truth, "If one of those prisoners gets loose, I want to be ready to run him over with my car if he starts looking in our direction."

And I meant it.

I was really happy when the van pulled away.

Cell Phone Parking Lot... What an odd name if you really think about it. And what a creepy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment